Hill Technical Solutions Incorporated provides subject matter expertise with experience in systems engineering and analysis disciplines. HTSI has performed several key detailed communications and electronic control module technology analyses including satellite, missile, and earth station interface control specification, quality of service with external sensors, Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS), radio frequency communications and recovery plans for ground based mid-course defense capabilities document waivers and deviations; as well as platforms assisting the formulation of and verifying Boeing's ground based missile defense requirements for the ground based mid-course defense fire control and communications.
Programs and Corporations that HTSI has worked with...
- Advanced Research Center (ARC)
- Ground Based Mid-Course Defense (GMD)
- Deployment and System Verification
- Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD)
- Flight Test Modeling and Simulation
- Reagan Test Site (RTS) Safety Office
- In-Flight Interceptor Communications System (IFICS) for the GMD Joint Program Office and MDA including technical performance and requirements verifications