Modeling and Simulation
HTSI provides Modeling and Simulation expertise in the areas of system, element, and component level analysis to support system performance, system effectiveness, and trade studies related to sensor, fire control, and interceptor capabilities for terminal, regional, and strategic missile defense systems. Our modeling includes definition of a common and semantically correct object model for the exchange of data in an integrated environment.
Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center
HTSI’s Subject Matter Experts have provided support to Army and Missile Defense Agency materiel development and acquisition activities including the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) weapon system and all Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) elements. They have supported the whole development process from threat analysis to requirements to testing and verification. Materiel types supported include ground-mobile systems, fixed ground facilities, and air vehicles.
Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Explosives
- Threat analysis
- Site surveys
- Contributed to the Ballistic Missile Defense System Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Contamination Standard
- CBRNE requirements development for materiel development
- Defense interaction with CBRNE threats, resulting environments and effects modeling
- CBRNE detection development support
- CBRNE event response planning
- Test planning, execution, and data analysis support