Hill Technical Solutions, Inc.’s mission is to exceed customer expectations with innovative solutions. We provide physics-based technical solutions spanning the full spectrum of system engineering. From early concept definition and system requirements development; through preliminary design, detail design, and product development; to verification and through rigorous analysis, demonstration, and testing, we work to ensure optimized systems.
- Customer Commitment – Measure Success by Meeting Client Goals
- Dedication and Loyalty – To Achieving Mission Success, Whatever It Takes
- Team Work – One Integrated Unit
- Integrity – In All Things, At All Times
- Professional Drive – Strive To Be the Best You Can Be
- Lifelong Learning – Knowledge and Experience Sharing
Founded in 2010, HTSI has since provided vital support to major government programs for the Missile Defense Agency (MDA), U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC), U.S. Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO), U.S. Army CCDC Aviation and Missile Center (AvMC), U.S. Army COE (Department of Defense Supercomputing Resource Centers), and United States Air Force in areas including System Assessment, Hypersonics, Cybersecurity, Modeling and Simulation, and Test Capability. Our corporate expertise includes innovative, dynamic, and forward-thinking engineering support to the United States Army mission dating back to the mid-1980s, through quick response engineering analysis and requirements verification.